Please note: we are unable to welcome prospective students to campus until further notice. We are conducting regular virtual open houses for people who are interested in learning more about our Midwifery Program.
Please take a virtual tour of the Birthwise campus and sign up for a Virtual Open House!
This is a great way to get to know the Birthwise family and decide if a Birthwise education is right for you. It’s also exciting for the staff and faculty, as we get to know what might be the next generation of Birthwise students.
Learn more about our Midwifery Program from the comfort of your home! Please email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
Virtual Open Houses
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020; 2-4pm Eastern
- Monday, October 5, 2020; 1:30-3:30pm Eastern
- Monday, October 26, 2020; 11am-1pm Eastern
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020; 2-4pm Eastern
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021; 2-4pm Eastern
- Wednesday, January 25, 2021; 1:30-3:30pm Eastern
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021; 2-4pm Eastern
Enjoy a virtual visit to the historic Birthwise Midwifery School campus, nestled in the heart of Maine’s beautiful Lake Region.
At our open house you’ll meet with staff and faculty members, learn about the admissions and financial aid processes, and talk with current students about life as a midwifery student.