Apply your experience, apply your calling, apply your passion for midwifery care.
|Feb 15||Early Decision|
|Apr 15||Regular Decision|
1. Download the short answer questions and the essay prompts. Prepare answers to the short-answer questions and write your essay before beginning the application.
2. Download the reference form and email it to three non-familial references. Choose references who, preferably, know you in a professional or midwifery-related capacity.
3. Scan or take a photo of your doula training certificate or proof of registration and your CPR card or proof of registration.
4. Prepare or request your high school transcripts and, if applicable, your college transcripts,
5. Complete the application. It must be completed in one sitting, so allow yourself enough time to finish (approx. 30 min).
6. Pay the $50.00 application fee by check, credit card (call 207-647-5968), or PayPal below.
A full Birthwise tuition is currently $13,400 per year.
Birthwise is committed to making its midwifery program affordable for everyone. Birthwise students can apply for federal student aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Birthwise offers partial scholarships for students from underserved communities and for students of color. Birthwise awards multiple scholarships each year.
- 2018 Birthwise Gainful Employment Disclosure
- 2018 Annual FERPA Privacy Notification
- 2017 Security Report
Once you’ve been admitted to Birthwise, here’s how to enroll, how to find housing, and how to purchase the books and medical equipment you need.