Apply your experience, apply your calling, apply your passion for midwifery care.
Rolling admissions are now open! Birthwise Midwifery School is looking for bright, passionate midwifery students to join us, on campus, for fall 2018’s midwifery program. We’re now accepting applications, on a rolling basis, until July 15th or until the campus option fills up. Learn more about the midwifery program.
|Jul 15||Rolling Admissions Closes|
A full Birthwise tuition is currently $13,400 per year.
Birthwise is committed to making its midwifery program affordable for everyone. Birthwise students can apply for federal student aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Birthwise offers partial scholarships for students from underserved communities and for students of color. Birthwise awards multiple scholarships each year.
1. Download the short answer questions and the essay prompts. Prepare answers to the short-answer questions and write your essay before beginning the application.
2. Download the reference form and email it to three non-familial references. Choose references who, preferably, know you in a professional or midwifery-related capacity.
3. Scan or take a photo of your doula training certificate or proof of registration and your CPR card or proof of registration.
4. Prepare or request your high school transcripts and, if applicable, your college transcripts,
5. Complete the application. It must be completed in one sitting, so allow yourself enough time to finish (approx. 30 min).
6. Pay the $50.00 application fee by check, credit card (call 207-647-5968), or PayPal below.
Congratulations, you got in! Here are all the resources you need to prepare yourself for your exciting, three-year long journey as a Birthwise student.