For accepted students, here’s how to enroll, find housing, and purchase the books and equipment you need to succeed in the midwifery assistant program.
First, to officially enroll, confirm your placement with the Student Affairs Officer. Submit your Enrollment Agreement by email, fax (207-647-5919), or by mail to:
Birthwise Midwifery School, Attn: Admissions
24 S. High Street
Bridgton, ME 04009
- You’ll receive a booklist before you begin classes. Consider purchasing new books through Bridgton Books, our local bookstore. You can place an order with Pam and Justin Ward, the owners, through the Bridgton Books Facebook page.
- Purchase your midwifery equipment kit.
For lists of rental options in the area, check out the Bridgton News classifieds, LakesOnline.com rentals, or Krainin Real Estate. We also maintain an informal database of local rental homes and apartments.
- Birthwise Library Card Catalog
- MaineCat Statewide Library Catalog
- Online Midwifery Student Resources