Build a birthwork skill set that will let you celebrate and support mothers as they bring life into the world.
|Aug 15||Regular Decision|
1. Download the reference form and email it to three non-familial references. Choose references who, preferably, know you in a professional or midwifery-related capacity.
2. Scan or take a photo of your doula training certificate or proof of registration and your CPR card or proof of registration.
3. Prepare or request your high school transcripts and, if applicable, your college transcripts,
4. Print and complete the application below.
5. Email your completed application and supplementary materials to [email protected] or mail to “Birthwise Midwifery School c/o Abby Luca.”
6. Pay the $30.00 application fee by check, credit card (call 207-647-5968), or PayPal (below).
The entire, 16-month midwifery assistant program costs $6,200. Students pay tuition in four installments over the course of the program. Learn more.
Eligible students qualify for assistance through the GI Bill. At this time, other federal financial aid is not available for the Midwifery Assistant Program.
Birthwise offers partial scholarships for students from underserved communities and for students of color. Birthwise awards multiple scholarships each year. Learn more.
Once you’ve been accepted to Birthwise, here’s how to enroll, how to find housing, and how to purchase the books and medical equipment you need. Learn more.