The Historic Samual Andrews House
The Historic Samual Andrews House, the central building on the Birthwise campus, was built in 1845. The historical brick colonial building includes offices, classrooms, a student lounge, and a Birthwise family kitchen.
The Birth House Wing
Major renovations to the Historic Samual Andrews House in 2006 added a cedar-sided attached wing for The Birth House and the Birthwise Community Clinic. The addition gives students easy access to the on-site freestanding birth center and student-run community clinic.
The Birthwise Library, which includes texts for both midwifery clients and students, is located directly below The Birth House in the addition.
The Carriage House
The Carriage House, where, last century, the Andrews family kept their carriages and horses, was rennovated in 2013 as a large pine-paneled classroom. The building is used for large classes, workshops, and events.